Tuesday, June 29, 2021

If I’ve Ever Offended You I’m Sorry That You’re A Little Bitch T-shirt

Link Buy: https://is.gd/mWiPgs

While there are a lot of printing methods out there, there are two competing for most popular If I’ve Ever Offended You I’m Sorry That You’re A Little Bitch T-shirt . The battle is screen print versus DTG print. A while back, we put this Direct-to-Garment vs. Screen Printing article together for you to help break down some of the differences. The problem was, it didn’t address one important thing – what the actual prints look like. So we teamed up with our friends at Shirt Agency and compared the two, very different print processes using the exact same graphic. The artwork we used had a lot of detail, so in the video below, you’ll be able to see a noticeable difference between the two resulting prints. Check it out!


If I’ve Ever Offended You I’m Sorry That You’re A Little Bitch T-shirt, hoodie, sweater, longsleeve and ladies t-shirt


If I’ve Ever Offended You I’m Sorry That You’re A Little Bitch T-shirt Classic Women's T-shirt
Classic Women’s
If I’ve Ever Offended You I’m Sorry That You’re A Little Bitch T-shirt Long Sleeved T-shirt
Long Sleeved
If I’ve Ever Offended You I’m Sorry That You’re A Little Bitch T-shirt Unisex Sweatshirt
Unisex Sweatshirt
If I’ve Ever Offended You I’m Sorry That You’re A Little Bitch T-shirt Unisex Hoodie
Unisex Hoodie
If I’ve Ever Offended You I’m Sorry That You’re A Little Bitch T-shirt Classic Men's T-shirt
Classic Men’s
Are you still undecided about which method to use If I’ve Ever Offended You I’m Sorry That You’re A Little Bitch T-shirt . Don’t worry! We have outlined the most important factors to keep in mind. Typically, the quality of a DTG print is better when you have a graphic with a lot of color or a lot of fine detail. Since with a screen print, the design can only include 12 colors or less, you might lose some detail and get a more pixelated print. That was the first thing we noticed when making the video. Screen printing is more forgiving than DTG, meaning it’s easier to screen print on a variety of fabrications. DTG is typically only recommended on 100% cotton. However, as we’ve discussed before, a lot of DTG printers have been able to get an amazing print on our kingteeshops Triblends, Heather CVCS and Flowy tees. But that takes a lot of expertise and mastery to get it just right!You can do a DTG or screen print on a carded open-end or combed and ringspun cotton, but the 100% combed and ringspun cotton we use at kingteeshops will always yield a better print, no matter which method used.
You Can See More Product: https://kingteeshops.com/product-category/trending/

No comments:

Post a Comment