Saturday, July 23, 2022

You’re The One That I Want Grease Summer Shirt

Link Buy: https://kingteeshops.com/product/youre-the-one-that-i-want-grease-summer-shirt/

Kingteeshops is a small online t-shirt store started by CVC Group in the in 2018 You’re The One That I Want Grease Summer Shirt . This t-shirt arrived a while back but due to an addition to our family and preparing to move to our new house it got lost in the pile of stuff on my desk that I generously call my to-do list. Sorry for the delay.


You’re The One That I Want Grease Summer Shirt, hoodie, sweater, longsleeve and ladies t-shirt


You’re The One That I Want Grease Summer Classic Women's T-shirt
Classic Women’s
You’re The One That I Want Grease Summer Long Sleeved T-shirt
Long Sleeved
You’re The One That I Want Grease Summer Unisex Sweatshirt
Unisex Sweatshirt
You’re The One That I Want Grease Summer Unisex Hoodie
Unisex Hoodie
You’re The One That I Want Grease Summer Classic Men's T-shirt
Classic Men’s
 Kingteeshops Cotton t-shirt that I received is actually a 50% cotton 50% polyester blend You’re The One That I Want Grease Summer Shirt . It’s a vibrant blue American Apparel v-neck t-shirt. I think that the official color is Neon Heather Blue. Anyway, whatever it’s called, I like it. It’s definitely a blue that I would wear and the poly-cotton blend is light and soft. Perfect for my climate (Okinawa is hot and humid). The print is perfect and light. The ink on the breasts of the tits (birds) is a little heavy but it is a small area. My guess is plastisol screenprint. I like the t-shirt but I don’t really understand the design. There are two cute birds on a wire with yellow breasts. These birds are around the upper stomach area and above that is the text: I like your tits. I understand the innuendo here. There are some birds of the tit variety.So “I like your tits”, which you would expect to be a comment referring to a part of a woman’s anatomy, is actually innocently referring to birds. But it doesn’t really make sense because people don’t have tits (birds) as pets as far as I know and if they are referring to the birds on the t-shirt shouldn’t the text read “I like my tits”. It only makes sense that if the tits I am referring to are on my t-shirt that they would be mine. Perhaps if the text read “Do you like my tits?” it would be better. Or perhaps “Great Tits” as the Great Tit is a species of tit. At least, they would make sense. Still, as a guy, I wouldn’t be comfortable wearing any of these slogans. I’m not sure that there are too many women who would want to wear this t-shirt either.
You Can See More Product: https://kingteeshops.com/product-category/trending/

No comments:

Post a Comment