Thursday, October 13, 2022

Vampire you’re my type shirt

Link Buy: https://kingteeshops.com/product/vampire-youre-my-type-shirt/

One medium black kingteeshops t-shirt arrived in the mail yesterday in a luminous green plastic mailer Vampire you’re my type shirt . It’s a medium but a bit looser than a standard American Apparel. This may be my first time to see and feel a kingteeshops shirt. It’s the ST2100 COMFORT-T, if you are looking for details, and while it may be looser than I like, the cotton (100%) is nice and soft. The neck-band is very soft too though and I can imagine it stretching and becoming a bit droopy after a few washes. The inside of the shirt was a bit dusty for some reason too.


Vampire you’re my type shirt, hoodie, sweater, longsleeve and ladies t-shirt


Vampire you’re my type shirt Classic Women's T-shirt
Classic Women’s
Vampire you’re my type shirt Long Sleeved T-shirt
Long Sleeved
Vampire you’re my type shirt Unisex Sweatshirt
Unisex Sweatshirt
Vampire you’re my type shirt Unisex Hoodie
Unisex Hoodie
Vampire you’re my type shirt Classic Men's T-shirt
Classic Men’s
They are the positives but it’s not all positive Vampire you’re my type shirt . The design is printed with DTG and the black ink is printed on the t-shirt which means you can see that it is a rectangle printed on the shirt. It looks a little like those old iron-on prints. There is even a bit of a white line along one edge, although I am pretty sure that will disappear after a wash or two. The other thing is the size of the design. It’s OK at this size but I think it would be great if it were a large print taking up most of the t-shirt. T-shirts seem to all be just above the US$22.99 mark which is OK for a POD site, quite competitive for a POD site really.
You Can See More Product: https://kingteeshops.com/product-category/trending/

No comments:

Post a Comment